The Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services Department protects the community by controlling and preventing the spread of infectious diseases in Grays Harbor County. We do this by:
- Receiving reports from health care providers about cases of notifiable communicable diseases as required by law.
- Investigating cases and providing education to people with communicable diseases and their contacts.
- Reducing the spread of disease by providing and promoting vaccines.
- Providing updated information to area health care providers about local, national and global issues of public health concern.
- Educating the community about diseases of concern.
- Identifying potential sources of disease transmission.
- Using appropriate public health methods to stop the spread of disease.
Report notifiable conditions to:
- STD case report form (.pdf)
- Lists of notifiable conditions for:
- Legal requirements for the reporting of notifiable conditions.