The Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services Department protects the community by controlling and preventing the spread of infectious diseases in Grays Harbor County. We do this by:
- Receiving reports from health care providers about cases of notifiable communicable diseases as required by law.
- Investigating cases and providing education to people with communicable diseases and their contacts.
- Reducing the spread of disease by providing and promoting immunizations.
- Providing updated information to area health care providers about local, national and global issues of public health concern.
- Educating the community about diseases of concern.
- Identifying potential sources of disease transmission.
- Using appopriate public health methods to interrupt the spread of disease.
Report notifiable conditions to:
Communicable Disease Program
Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services Dept.
2109 Sumner Avenue
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Phone: (360) 532-8631
Fax: (360) 533-6272
After Hours Reporting for Public Health Emergencies:
Click here for a list of notifiable conditions for:
All information is general in nature and is not intended to be used as a substitute for appropriate professional advice.