Home > Grays Harbor family planning
We believe in reproductive care for everyone.
We are here for your reproductive and sexual health needs as you plan or prevent pregnancy.
- Services offered to men and women
- Bilingual staff that speak English and Spanish
- LGBTQ friendly
High quality care that meets national standards
Our health care professional will talk with you about your health history and your reproductive health plan. They will also do routine screenings, including:
- Annual exams
- Pregnancy test
- STD test
We offer all FDA-approved birth control methods, including emergency contraception.
- We can get you an appointment quickly.
- IUDs and the implant can be inserted during your appointment.
- If you have Apple Health (Medicaid), you can get birth control pills and rings at our clinic, so there is often no need to make another stop at the pharmacy.
- If you have private health insurance, a prescription will be faxed to your pharmacy for birth control pills, rings, and patches.
Our care fits every budget, whether you have health insurance or not.
- We can bill your health insurance plan (but please note that we cannot accept Medicare).
- We offer a sliding fee scale and payment plans.
Birth control refill hours:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
9am - 11am & 2pm - 4pm
You can get your Depo shot, pill refill, or ring refill without an appointment during these walk-in times.
Take Charge is a state- and federally-funded program providing family planning services (including free birth control) to women and men in Washington state. You can apply for this program at our office.
Call (360) 532-8631 and request an appointment or visit our office. We'll be happy to answer your questions!