Services we offer
These services for individuals help people be healthy and prevent health problems. And, we can help in any language!
- family planning
- WIC nutrition
- fluoride treatments
- dental referrals for toddlers
- support for babies with special health care needs
- parenting support for moms and babies
- travelers advice and shots
Information you can use
Writing a report or just curious? We've got a healthy dose of information on topics like:
- fun, local ways to stay active.
- healthy eating.
- refusing drugs and alcohol.
We also stay up-to-date on the latest community health indicators and demographic profiles that can help you complete that grant application or school report. If it's data you need, we're here to help!
Protecting everyone, everyday
These services help keep the whole population healthy, even though you might not see them in action.
- disease investigation
- emergency response
- tracking health statistics
- getting vaccines to doctors
- helping teens refuse drugs and alcohol
- teaching kids that green beans are NOT the enemy!
Mental health & substance abuse
Mental health is a big part of your overall health. We make sure that our community has quality mental health and substance abuse treatment providers.
Our crisis clinic provides help to anyone, anytime at (360) 532-HELP.
We provide day-program and employment services for adults with developmental disabilities.